- Eye Exams & Prescriptions
- Laser Surgery Pre & Post OP Care
- Cataract Consults & Post OP Care, Glaucoma
- Diagnosis & Treatment of Eye Disease
- Contact Lenses (Including Keratoconus)
- Corneal topography and imaging
- Ocular Photography
- Computerized Field Testing
- Large Frame Selection - Repairs
We have recently purchased the Heidelberg Engineering HRT3 Laser Ophthalmoscope system. This new device allows for earlier detection and better treatment for patients with glaucoma, diabetic retinal disease, Macular Degeneration, Cystoid Macular Edema and more. We strive to offer our patients the very latest in eyecare technology in order to provide state of the art eyecare.
The HRT3 will enable Dr. Jones & our staff to provide a level diagnostic and therapeutic care to our patients that few other practices can offer. Laser scanning ophthalmoscopy is the future of optic nerve and retinal disease detection. We urge our patients who are at risk for glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, age-related macular degeneration and other retinal diseases to have the your eyes scanned at your next office visit.